Sunday, February 24, 2013

Looking for something more in your Job? I found it.

Are you looking for something more in your job? I can tell you I found it with  Tupperware. When My husband became unemployed our first though was we would both need to get jobs. I wasn't so keen on that idea. I had worked out of the home before and was enjoy being a stay at home mom. I had been selling Tupperware for exactly a month when this had happened. I decided then that I would push my Tupperware business and I did. I stared giving business cards to everyone I handed out brochures like candy and I stared facebooking like crazy. First with a group that worked to get customers close that I knew but I live in a small town 3000 people, I needed  to find a better way. In February I went to a small convention and meet a girl who had gone from lowly consultant to a very large director in just 5 months. I asked her how she explain she had a degree in Marketing with social media and that's how she did it, So what did I do I went the the University of Utah library and found a book on marketing with social media and that where I started. The next day I began blogging about my Tupperware seeing where I could go and take my business. The next thing I did was start a facebook page on just my Tupperware. Lastly I started advertising not with a huge budget just a small one. Now you ask where did that take me, well in one week of doing that all I became a manager i recruit 3 people from all over the United Stated. I cant wait to see where I go now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment